Summer Camp Registration opens online on Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 at 7 AM sharp! Camp spots fill quickly, so here are some tips to help you get a spot:
Once Registration Opens:
- The camp registration page will look like this:
- To narrow down the program options, click on the filter on the right that says “AGE.” This will show only programs for the ages selected (in the example below, only programs for 4 year olds and 7 year olds will be shown). Please note that children must be the correct age at the start of the camp session.
- Select ALL your programs for ALL children you are registering. The camp titles include the week of the summer the camp is held (eg. Week 1 Cicadas; Week 2 Leafhoppers). This is the most important step! Do not hit continue until all the camps you would like to purchase for all children have been selected.
- Change the quantity if you have more than one child enrolling in the same camp before hitting continue (see the red circle below).
- If a camp is full, add your child to the waitlist, as spots do open up.
- After hitting continue your spots will be held for 30 minutes while you complete the following pages.
- Sign in with your account email and password if you have an account, or create one if you have not registered before.
- Add each child to each camp session you have selected. If the child you would like to register is not in the drop down menu, click “Register a new person” to add them.
- Select any add-ons you would like (ie. before care, after care, donation, t-shirt).
- Fill out the personal information forms.
- Complete your payment using a major credit card.
We do not accept registrations over the phone, but staff will be at the Nature Centre at 7:00 am to answer questions. Please leave a message if the line is in use, as we will be checking messages frequently (416-392-1748).